Saturday, November 3, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook November 3, 2012

It's been a while since I've posted one of these so here goes.


The Simple Woman's Daybook-November 3, 2012
  

 Outside My Window...it is dark and raining-STILL.
I was coloring images at the Christmas Show at my church and started to laugh that a customer noticed it was Noah's Art!  I was making baby cards, specifically twin cards. 

 I am thinking...that each day I go to work is another day closer to a day off. That's for Hope.

 I am thankful for...a great Christmas Show at church.  The Card Ministry made some money and I made lots of contacts, and memories.
  I also got some Ciao copic markers for $2 each!-Thanks Tammy!

 From the kitchen...all is quiet for the night I think.  Teens have gone to sleep, I think.

 I am wearing...a t-shirt, jeans, socks and shoes.......so sad to have to wear shoes and socks.

 I am creating...a mess in my craft room. I spent Friday and Saturday at the craft show so things haven't been put away yet.

 I am going...to lay low tomorrow.  I need to get some things done to be ready for work Monday.

 I am reading...nothing right now but my Bible.  I've got to check with Sarah to see what she has just gotten from the library.

 I am hoping...that the sun comes out soon.

I am hearing...the Christian music from my laptop which is an encouragement to me.

 One of my favorite things...is reading my Bible and having coffee on the screened in porch.

 A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:voting on Tuesday, In-service for work, and report cards and progress reports.  What fun!

 Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...


I really loved this one.  How many times I forget to pray for my dear husband. Thank you God for sending me a wonderful Christian husband.
 Blessing of the day-We have heat, power, computers and each other.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,

 

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...