Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Busier than I've been in weeks! UGH!

This week is crazy busy.  I haven't been this busy in such a long, long time.  Sunday was church at 6 p.m.  I just love this contemporary service.  Monday was ladies latte at church.  500 women come to listen to the pastor's wife speak, and we eat cheesecake, goodies and veggies then talk at round tables about the message of the evening.  What a blessed time this is.  I usually feel like I don't want to go but am so blessed when I do go.  I have become a table leader so I am forced to go.  I get so much out of this evening once a month.
Tuesday was our couple's Bible Study. Tim and I do a study with another couple and we switch off houses each week.
Wednesday brings Ladies' Bible Study with 5 dear friends.
Thursday-tomorrow is my birthday so we will celebrate that with dinner and gifts.  Friday brings Card Ministry at church.  I need to have 150 cards ready by then to make............have barely started.
Saturday is Blue Christmas, a time of remembering a loved one who has died this year.
Then back to church on Sunday...................what a whirlwind of activities.

I'm so far behind that I haven't sent out birthday cards for this month and my sister's gift is still sitting here to be sent.  She and I share a birthday and I'm so thankful for that. :)  Hi Annie!

I made a few baby cards for us to make Friday.

Here's George Winston's rendition of The Carol of the Bells. Love his music and this is wonderful to listen to and relax.
 
Blessing of the day:Tim made Salmon for dinner and it was scrumptious!  I also got to see some dear friends tonight.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Wow! You are one busy lady! I'm going to have to get my George Winston cd out and listen while we decorate the tree this weekend. We always get a real one and put it up kinda late.

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...