Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cards, Cards, Cards-Thanks Hope

I got a Stamping Gear from Hope, you know Hope, she's my assistant's sister.  Anyway, Hope sent me this Stamping Gear from Inkadinkado.  I had to play with it and came up with all sorts of ways to use it after watching a few videos.
For this card I used browns and cherry for the berries.
 This card was for a Queen For The Day challenge.  One of the videos showed that you could color these designs.
 Here's my cute, little Magnolia butterfly.  I used the stamping gear to make a partial circle and added images in the corners.  Magnolia is colored with Copics.  She's sprayed with pink spritz and has stickles on her wings.
 This is one of the stamps that comes with the stamping gear.  I used bashful blue and marina mist for the background.  I colored the image with SU markers and added gold for the rim and lines.  Next I added pearls.
 Here are some wreaths I made for quick Thank Yous. I played around with colors, which way the branches were turned and sayings.


I listened to this song yesterday and it stuck with me for a while. It's by Toby Mac and it's called Steal My Show. It's a song about Toby telling God that whatever God wants to do through Toby for the show, is okay with him. He wants God to show through, not himself. Take a listen.

Blessing of the Day:Sarah and I got almost all of the things she needs for her Birthday party with friends.  The blizzard wasn't as bad as was predicted.
Thank You for stopping by today.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Hope said...

So glad you enjoyed the Stamping Gear!!! I just knew you would come up with some really great ideas that I can "borrow" when I get mine. That product was hard to find around here. I found one about three weeks ago and one the Friday before Christmas at two diferent stores!! I'm going out this weekend to get MINE!!!! hee hee. Please show Patti some of your samples so she can see what this does. Hopefully she will find some time to play with hers soon!!!
The "in"Famous Hope

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...