Friday, December 28, 2012

Grace, Lots of Grace

Here's something I found on the Grace Church link today.

 Dear Lord, as I enter this new year, keep my heart warm and compassionate in our cynical world. Open my ears to your voice. And give me the wisdom to know when and how to be a neighbor to those in need. May I see your face in the face of a stranger. Amen.

Isn't that great?  I loved it and wanted to put it out there for you as well.
I was busy running around today. Getting ready for Craig Christmas which is tomorrow.  I was able to do two cards for the challenge today.  Wendy challenged us to do an emboss resist card. 
 

Here is the first of two emboss resist cards for today's challenge. I'm using a retired set from SU called Wonderful Wings. I wanted to see how brown embossing would look with this technique. I stamped the image in versamark then embossed with espresso ep. I sponged raspberry ripple onto the butterfly and along the edge. I used the new paper available in the spring catalog called, Print Poetry paper pack and the new embossing folder called honeycomb. The ribbon is starfruit.

 Here is the second of two emboss resist cards for today's challenge. I'm using a retired set from SU called Wonderful Wings. I stamped with versamark then applied clear embossing powder. I sponged starfruit around the butterfly and edged with midnight muse. The designer paper is from the Spring catalog called Print Poetry. I used the window frames framelits from SU . I used navy ribbon and marina mist for the text.
 I found this picture online.  I think snow is pretty only when it falls on trees, houses, fields, fences, NOT roads! LOL
 
Blessing of the Day:Spent time with Sarah. :) I can't believe she'll be 16 in 2 days.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

 

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...