Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Sarah Annie

I can't believe my sweet baby Sarah Annie is 16 today.  Where has that time gone?  She was born at 7:27 p.m. at 9 lbs. 13oz. What a sweet, sweet baby.

Look at the beautiful young woman she's become.
Her brother's cute too. :)  I had him taking pictures too.
This was such a hectic day. I took Tim to work at 8 a.m.  Then Sarah went to her Sr. High class and I went to service at 10:30 and got out at 12.  We went to the grocery store to pick up Sarah's cake and extra goodies that were needed for the girls tonight.  When we came home we ate and I went through Sarah's baby book which is a birthday tradition talking about the events of the day she was born and looking at pictures.  Then we started  to set up the basement where her party would be.  I also wrapped presents.  At 3:40 we left to pick Tim up from work. He had to do month and year end stuff at work which took up the whole day.  We drove to Sarah's fav. restaurant which is Longhorn and had a nice meal, then came back for her to open presents.  By that time she had about 30 minutes before friends came over.  Whew, I'm glad to be able to be sitting and enjoying some time for me.

I was able to make a card today to honor Sabrina who was chosen as the Featured Stamper of the day.  Here's her card and mine.

Here's another card I got to make this week.

 Here's my card for today's challenge. I was born on Dec. 13th so Sue28 was my queen for the day. I used her card here to make mine.
I used the same stamp set and colors but changed the layout and used olive as my green. I added espresso ribbon and pink pearls. I embossed the olive cs with lacy brocade from SU.
Ben asked if he could have his Bible Study here tonight.  That was a dozen sr. kids.  What a fun household of sr. high kids.  Loving it!
Blessing of the Day: Our home was over-run with kids and we're loving it!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...