Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012 and Card Choices

What will the new year bring?  Will you make resolutions?  Will you keep your resolutions?  Many people don't.  I don't like to make resolutions.
I am currently working to make healthier food choices and exercise more.  The past few days have not gone well with all the junk food in the house.  But I'm not going to beat myself up for that, just continue on.

Here's my card for today's Splitcoaststamers technique challenge.  This is called the chalkboard challenge.  You stamp in Versamark ink and used white embossing powder.  Then use something  on the black paper that looks like chalk dust.  I used my embossing buddy that has cornstarch in it I think.

Some bloggers have picked out their favorite projects for 2012.  I think I will do that as well. 
Here goes:

January 2012


February 2012

March 2012

April 2012

May 2012

June 2012

July 2012

August 2012

September 2012

October 2012

November 2012

December 2012
Ben has about 15 kids here tonight for Bible Study and fun.  Guys are staying over and girls are going home.  I have a feeling it's going to be a loooonnngggg night. :)  I remember being a teen and would rather have my son and friends here than anywhere else.

Have a great New Year! Looking forward to what God and 2013 have to offer.
Blessing of the day: We made it through Sarah's birthday sleep-over with a dozen 15-16 year olds.
Praying we get through the senior high gathering here tonight!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Happy New Year! Love your year in review! ...We had three 13 year-old boys here a few nights ago. Every time we let Bradley have a sleepover, we tell him it's the LAST time. But it is so much better having him home than out somewhere else.

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...