Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! Welcome 2013



Well, we made it to 2013!  I pray that 2013 is your best year yet.  We rang in the New Year with 12 teens in our basement.  Ben's Bible Study group of seniors came over to celebrate.  Lots of noise, laughter and eating.  I'm so glad he held it here.  I knew what they were doing and that he was safe.

This is a new year, a blank slate.  What will you do with it?  Will you make resolutions and change things in your life?  I  will continue to ask God to help me follow him and allow him to mold me into what he wants me to be.  Sounds easy, but it's not.

This will be a year of retirement from the teaching force sometime in the summer.  I will finish the school year then need 18 more days until I retire.  I was told I could do those days at the board office in the summer.  We'll see.

Ben will go off to Tacoa Falls, Georgia for his first year of college.  That will affect us all, especially Sarah. 

This could be Sarah's last year of High School if she can add a class to her schedule.

Here's my card for today's color challenge. I took dessert as well and made it into an anniversary card. I used the SU Framelit hearts to cut the silver and red SU paper. The gold is from Joann's. I stamped Happy Anniversary using My Sentiments Exactly-Innie and Outie. The embossing on the white is a Darice embossing folder.

Here's the song called Hallelujah by a group called The Digital Age.  See what you think.


So as this first day of January 2013 draws to a close I wish you the Happiest, Healthiest and Holiest New Year.  May you find Jesus and claim Him as your Lord and Savior if you haven't done that already. 
Blessing of the Day:I feel better after taking Pepto Bismol.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...