Monday, December 3, 2012

Sixty-two in Cleveland, the Browns won and Matthew West is Singing

It was a balmy 62 degrees today in Cleveland. It is supposed to be around 39 by Wednesday. Can't complain, who'd believe we had 60's in December? I got to play the Technique Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers today which was to make a snowman. Here's my snowman.

  Here's my card for today's challenge. Thanks Joan for the push to make a snowman. I've been wanting to try one of these snowmen for a long time. I used white paper and cut circles then added adhesive and white flock to make the snowman fluffy. I found some retired SU paper with a flocked snowflake and added it as the background. Not sure what the saying will be, but I'm just thrilled that I got the snowman done! LOL

Here are some gift card holders that I made last night here too.  Aren't they cute?  I love the little present with the pretty ribbon.  Here are several gift card holders I made using Selene Kempton's tutorial found here. http://stampinfunwithselene.blogspot...gift-card.html
I loved using the silver glitter paper and the ribbon I got at Joann's with the white and silver.
I showed the inside of one which I left blank for a message inside. That way it could be a thank you, Christmas, or Birthday for this season.
Thanks Selene.
Here's a new song from Matthew West called, Into the Light.  It is from his new CD.  I looked for a video with pictures but couldn't find one.  I found one with lyrics so that will have to do.  Listen to another inspirational song by Matthew West, who takes letters from fans about their life, and writes songs about them.  God does some amazing things through this amazing Christian man.

I've been using a protein drink as part of my new way of eating.  Tonight I used the chocolate protein drink mix with milk and frozen raspberries.  Yum!!! I am so full now and it was an 8 oz. drink.  I put it in the the mini blender I got and it was amazingly good!  Tim made one for himself, and he kept saying how full he was!

Blessing of the Day: I got a lot done at work today.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

 

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...