Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kings and Queens and a Friend In Heaven

Check out this video called Kings and Queens by Audio Adrenaline....Taking care of the least of these is what we need to do. This holiday season we need to keep in mind it's not just stuff under the tree for us and loved ones. We need to give to others who don't have the bare necessities.
   
I was able to make a few cards last night and here they are.  I still have lots more Christmas cards to make so here's one I did for the Queen for the Day challenge.
 Here's my card from the sketch challenge from Splitcoaststampers this week.  Better late than never. LOL
Isn't this cute?  I CASED it to honor Sharri as the Featured Stamper of the day.

This kitty reminded me of my Sweet Sarah who loves kitties and hot chocolate with whipped cream.

Posted by my dear Sarah Annie on FB. Sounds like some wise council here.


Sarah Craig
When something bad happens, you have three choices: you can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you. ♥
I say, add God to the mix and you'll be strengthened for sure.  You'll also know you're not alone in the trial.  He's right there with you, maybe even carrying you.
Read this poem:
I found out late today that a friend and customer of mine died last Thursday from cancer.  Before this I tried calling her and found her number was disconnected.  I went to her house with her order and found it locked up tight, no dog barking, no one watching the sports on tv.  A Pastor from church called me when he got my email and told me she had died and was with the Lord and not in pain any more.  So glad you are no longer in pain Karen.  You are in God's arms tonight and happier than you've ever been.  Karen was only 58 years young.

This brought forth a question that I had to email to demonstrator support.  What do you do if your customer passes between the time they order and delivery?  Can I return her merchandise for a credit since I paid for it?  I can't use the things she ordered.  They are not my style at all.  We'll see what they say.  

Our sermon tonight was taking God to work with you.  What would that look like we were asked.
Gotta work on this for sure. Lots to think about.  How to represent Christ in my workplace where I can't mention Him. I've got my work cut out for me.

Blessing of the day: So glad God is there to carry me. I don't know how people 'do life' without him.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Blessings,

 

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...