Sunday, December 23, 2012

Technical Problems......

I've had technical issues that kept me from posting here.  My laptop is unable to open a post so I've spent the last week trying to post something...technology is great when it works! LOL

This is a difficult time of year for many people because they've lost someone or are alone.  Please pray for those you know who are alone.  Consider asking them to come to Christmas at your house.  You might be surprised, they just might say yes!
I've been praying for my FIL who lost Mom in April.  We're having him over for Christmas morning. He'll be here at 8 for breakfast and presents.  You should have seen my teen's faces when I told them 8 AM!  I told them they could go back to sleep when Grandpa left. :)

My brother-in-law and his wife are taking Grandpa with them for their celebration.  Sheila, lost her father earlier this year so I'm not sure where they will celebrate Christmas.

Saturday we'll celebrate as a family here at our house.

We're almost there to Christ's Birth!  I can't wait!  What a time of rejoycing!
Blessing for the day: Ben and Sarah went Caroling so Tim and I went out to dinner and ate healthy.
Tim's lost 28 pounds so far!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,




No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...