Saturday, January 12, 2013

1,050 Subs in Two Hours and Lots of Cards

1,050 subs were made in two hours today at church.  Sr. high students and their parents gathered to make subs to sell tomorrow. The profits will go to their summer trip to St. Louis. The kids always come back from these retreats changed and more aware of what God wants them to do.

 Here is a card I made for today's inspiration challenge.
Here's my card for today's challenge. Here is my inspiration.
I love this little cat and wanted to stamp a greeting on his heart. I colored him in Copics then mounted him on black then orange. I roughed up the orange to look like the cat's hair. I added strips of yellow to mambo paper and put it through the cuttlebug with the lacy brocade folder. What a fun site!
Here are the cards we made last night at Card Ministry.



I have to get some things organized tonight still and get something to eat.
Blessing of the Day: I got all of the cards matched with envelopes and packed to deliver tomorrow and I got to stamp a card for me!
Thanks for stopping to take a peek.
Blessings,

 

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...