Sunday, January 13, 2013

All 1050 Subs Sold Out by Noon! No Kidding!

Today the subs we made Saturday sold out before noon, can you believe it! The kids were so excited and sad too that we hadn't made more! LOL

 We sang this song this morning at church and it's been with me all day. Take a listen. Kari Jobe sings it and it's called, We Are.
Here is the card that was the inspiration for my card today.l  Allee is such a talented stamper.  I had a hard time narrowing down what I wanted to make today!
Here's a card I made for today's featured stamper, Allee.

Faith is a wonderful thing to have but so hard to cling to in very difficult times.  Oh Lord, please help me to grow in my faith in you and all you can do.

I was invited to speak about The Card Ministry I started 5 years ago at church. After speaking to this class a woman came up to me and asked if I'd accept something from her. I said yes, she went to her purse and returned with cash that she folded into my hand. I thanked her not knowing what she had given me. She gave me $100 for the Card Ministry!!! I couldn't believe it. I will have to find her next week and see if I can get her name and address to properly thank her. God works in amazing ways doesn't he?

Blessing of the day:The donation to the Card Ministry and all of the subs sold!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

 

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...