Thursday, January 31, 2013

Can't Deny God's Here

I came across this video on FB today and was amazed by it.   How can you deny the existence of God when you watch this spectacular Moon Rise!
 Check it out.

The weather here in Cleveland this winter has been ridiculous! Yesterday is was 62 and today the high is 22 with lake effect snow!  Love the shirt I saw on FB.

Here's my son being funny with some kids that are helping him with Building Hope in the City and a Saturday worship, basketball, hang out kind of time.

I love this reminder.  We pray to God to take our problem or difficulties, then keep grabbing it back.
Karen Barber is an amazing artist.  Take a look at her card that she posted on SCS this week!  Can you say glorious, amazing, unbelievable!  Karen you are a master artist.
I saw this on FB today and agreed with what it said.  I get so tired of hearing people say it's so and so's fault.  I would love to see people take responsibility for their words and actions.
Love this Chris Tomlin song.  There's a reason God brought it to mind today, I'm sure.
Here's a song that uses the words above.  Chris Tomlin sings it like no other.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessing for today:The snow and strong winds from our lake effect snowstorm didn't affect our drive home.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...