Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Help Me Find It

Here's a song to listen to by Sidewalk Prophets, it's called, Help Me Find It.  I really loved listening to it tonight.  It especially spoke to me after doing my Bible Study for this week.  I'm ready a book called, Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer.  This song really describes some of what I am feeling right now.  I've had this ''thing" about doing homework for a Bible study...........I did my homework for this week which was 5 days worth of reading and writing without an attitude.  Take a listen.


Today I went to a meeting for webmasters in the district.  I love using technology and like to learn new things.  I've been our school webmaster for years and this is the first year we're getting paid. :)  It's been a fun thing to learn and elementary buildings don't have as much information to log in as the middle and high schools do.  They have all sorts of clubs, sporting events etc.

Bible study with the Ladies group and I had to drive through pouring rain to get there.  It was a bit scary driving when it was hard to see and it wasn't safe to pull off the road.  God was with me though and I got there okay.  Our group has been meeting for about a year and a half and we are growing deeper and deeper with the Lord and each other.  I am happy to have a support group that I can talk with and pray with.

It's time to get some sleep.  Last night I was up until 1:30 watching a movie on my laptop.  It was so good that I didn't realize the time.  It was a little bit hard getting up this morning.

Blessing of the day-Ben asked me if he could stay home from a Sr. High weekend trip so he could celebrate his birthday with us.  I told him we could celebrate when he and Sarah got back Sunday.  Then he said, "This will be my last birthday at home since I'm going to college and I want to spend it with you."  I cried of course, LOL.  What a sweet son I have.  Thank you God for that.
Thanks for dropping in today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....