Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cards Made, Received and Kids


Here's the front of my tri-fold card to honor Bonnie as our featured stamper. I loved this card with the double top note paper. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...name=bon2stamp
I also liked Bonnie's stamping off so there was a lighter ink and a darker ink. I used the SU set Ever After for the heart which was stamped off in pretty in pink. Then I used mambo ink for the greeting.


 Here's the inside of my card to honor Bonnie our featured stamper. I loved the layered top note and the layered ink she used on her card found here.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...name=bon2stamp The words are from a retired SU set my friend let me use, but took it home with her....sorry.
Check out the contents of this box from Robin.  She knew I was collecting cards to go to several different organizations so she and some friends collected over 150 cards and sent them to me.  I can't believe how generous people are when they hear of a need.  Thank you Robin from the bottom of my heart.  May God richly bless you for your generous nature.

 I was playing around with glossy cardstock and did some work with the brayer then stamped in brown ink.  This is the new set called Feeling Sentimental from Stampin' Up.  It is on of the sale-a-bration sets you can earn for spending $50.
I continued to play with glossy cardstock and this set from Stampin' Up.  This was sponged with bashful blue and brown inks.  I used designer paper from Festival of Prints pack from the Holiday catalog.  Love this herringbone pattern with this.  I added twine and knotted it.

Here's another one of those reminders I need now and then.  To go to God and just thank Him for all he's done for me.  I'm not grateful enough I know.
Here's Ben and a friend getting things into the church in Cleveland to lead worship.  Such awesome kids who are working for the Lord even in High School when kids are typically all about themselves and no one else.  This amazes me.  God is working in hearts and lives which is incredible to watch!

Blessing of the day:Got to church for a much needed recharge of the Bible and preaching.  Baptisms were tonight. I love to watch kids and grown ups alike get baptized.
Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...