Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Coloring, Stamping, New Technique Oh My

I got to stamp tonight after Bible Study.  Here's my card.  I copied a card made by Karen Barber.  She is truly a master at coloring images.
Here is Karen's card.  I love the white she has used.  There is a stronger contrast between that and her colors.  I just have to keep practicing! LOL

Tonight during Bible study we had a great discussion about the first chapter of Luke.  Interesting to study with a group like this.  It really is food for thought.
Well, it's time to get some sleep.  Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessing of the Day:We had a great discussion in Bible Study.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Gorgeous! I'm gonna have to try this technique. And that means buying the stamp set first : )

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...