Saturday, February 9, 2013

Can't Believe It's Been a Week Since I've Posted

        I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted.....sorry. I have been busy with Card Ministry for church. I prepared 150 Easter cards over the weekend which took a bit of time. LOL I am also the webmaster for our school website so I had some things to add to it. It takes a while to do that especially when you get kicked out of the site. Technology......love it when it works~
       I've got some things to share. God is so good. He is answering prayers left and right. A friend finally confided in our ladies Bible Study that her daughter is having a baby yet not married. She didn't agree with her daughter's decision baby first, then maybe marriage. She was embarrassed to tell us. She is tickled she's going to be a grandmother by August, no matter what her daughter decides. She also just found out her son is engaged. So there has been lots of joy in her life which makes me so very happy.
      I made this card for Flourishes Pick 1 Challenge.  I just got this new set called Roses Are Red.  Can't wait to try this with red roses.
I love when I find great sayings to post here.  They are so inspiring.  Many are what I need to read.
I loved this one for being a parent.  It says it all.
Do you ever find that you are hardest on yourself?  I do and sometimes I'm too hard on myself.  So this is food for thought to help you lighten up on yourself.

Last week in our Bible Study we were talking about judging others.  So I thought this was appropriate.

This is something that spoke to me as a parent.  Often times your children find fault with what you do. That on top of what you've heaped on your own head. Knowing I'm the best I can be with God's help is just fine with me.

Here's a song by Colton Dixon, who is new to me, but an awesome singer. He won American Idol.
This is his song called, You Are.
Enjoy your weekend. Praying for all of those on the East coast who have been once again hit with the elements. Lord be with them and give them the strength they need to get through this.
Blessing of the day:I finished up unpacking all of the cards and things from last night, fixed cards that needed it, cleaned up my stamping area and got to make my own card.  This is the first time stamping for me in a week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....