Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunny Sunday

Today we had sunshine for most of the day.  What a difference that makes ya know?  I went to breakfast with a friend then came here to stamp.
Here's a card I made late last night, rather early this morning.  This was for the featured stamper on SCS today.  I am having a good time with the new Flourishes stamp set.  Loved the outside and inside sayings....not what you'd think.
Time for sleep.  Blessing of the Day:I went to church tonight.
Thank you Lord.
Blessings,


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This card is so beautiful, Sue! Your coloring is gorgeous. Such depth and richness. I had to look up this set after seeing your card. I love all the sentiments with it.

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...