Sunday, February 24, 2013




The Simple Woman's Daybook-February 24, 2013


 Outside My Window...it's  dark and cold...will this winter weather ever end?

 I am thinking...that I need to be in the Bible more.

 I am thankful for..my health and for God who made me.

 From the kitchen... all is quiet as most are sleeping

 I am wearing... jeans and a sweatshirt

 I am creating...challenge cards and Easter Cards for Card Ministry

 I am going... to get my Bible study book out and read.

 I am reading... Discerning The Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer

 I am hoping... that I can beat this sugar addiction.....prayers please.

I am hearing...Christian music on my laptop.

 One of my favorite things... is snuggling with DH.

 A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Do work for Bible Study, make cards, and design some Easter cards for next week.

 Here's a picture I thought were worth sharing...
The first one is a sympathy card I made for Patty's husband who lost Patty Wednesday of this past week.  Patty was a wonderful computer friend I knew through Splitcoaststampers and we would exchange emails and cards.
 Here's a picture of Sarah and her friends just acting silly.  Wish I were a teen at times ya know?  If I did this with my friends, they'd have me committed! LOL
Here's a beautiful video which can't be embeded by Sidewalk Prophets called You Can Have Me.

Blessing of the Day: I went to the evening service when I was tempted not to.  I was so blessed and filled by going.  Thanks God for giving me the push I needed to get there.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings and Hugs,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Thanks for the song -- and for sharing a fun photo of Sarah and her friends. It's good to be silly every now and then : )

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...