Monday, February 25, 2013

Post 1400 Can You Believe IT?

Here's a great song I heard tonight while I was reading my book for Wednesday Night's Bible Study.  It's called Make Me Broken, by Sidewalk Prophets.
Give it a listen and look at the words as you do.

Make Me Broken by Sidewalk Prophets

Make me broken
So I can be healed
‘Cause I’m so calloused
And now I can’t feel
I want to run to You
With heart wide open
Make me broken

Make empty
So I can be filled
‘Cause I’m still holding
Onto my will
And I’m completed
When you are with me
Make me empty

[Chorus:]
‘Til You are my one desire
‘Til You are my one true love
‘Til You are my breath, my everything
Lord, please keep making me

Make me lonely
So I can be Yours
‘Til I want no one
More than You, Lord
‘Cause in the darkness
I know You will hold me
Make me lonely

[Chorus]

I stayed up late Sunday night to make this card for the Technique Lovers Challenge.  We were to use circles on our card.  I knew right away that I wanted to make a night scene using a circle as the moon and its reflection.

Here's my card for Joan's Use Circles for the TLC today. I immediately knew I wanted to brayer a scene with the moon. I used bashful blue, marina mist and midnight muse for my brayer colors. The vegetation is in soft suede and black. The text is in razzleberry I sponged some of the color and the mountains then wiped some of the ink off to make it look farther away. I added razzleberry ribbon along the horizon.


Today is a full moon(really it is!) Many times the students as school get squirrley on this day, however Friday was the day that everything got weird!  You know when every teacher around you begins to ask how your day is going and how your students are. LOL

Blessing of the Day: I am reading my Bible Study book tonight and taking notes!
Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...