Tuesday, February 26, 2013

You Love Me Anyway....

You Love Me Anyway.........by Sidewalk Prophets.  This really speaks to me because daily we sin and make God so sad. Yet amazingly He loves us anyway..............


I'm so glad God gives us mercy and grace.  I am so broken.  I need Him so much. I'm so thankful for what He's given to me and what He's kept from me.  I was always told to be careful what I wished for, I just might get it! LOL

I had a long, tiring day at work and needed therapy tonight.  Here's the card I made using the colors Charlene chose for the color challenge on Splitcoaststampers.

Here's my card for today's color challenge using mustard, olive and midnight muse. I stamped in stazon black ink then colored using mustard and olive markers. I had dessert and colored the blue parts with my marker and aqua painter. I like how this lightened the blue a bit. I used a versamarker and colored the mustard areas then used heat and stick powder to adhere the dazzling diamonds. Next I stamped versamark all over the butterfly and used Ultra Thick Embossing Powder two times to have a thick plastic layer. I put this into the freezer for a few minutes then broke it to make it look like the broken glass technique. It's harder to see since the butterfly is dark. I used lacy brocade embossing folder and put lots of tape on the back to adhere this. Thanks Charlene for this amazing challenge!

It's time for sleep.  I don't know why I'm so tired.
Tim and I went out to eat at Applebees with a couple that we do Bible Study with.  Every once in a while, we go to eat instead of doing our study.  It's been a really nice way of getting to know people at church.

Blessing of the Day: God allowed it to rain, not snow or sleet on my way home.  Important because I was tired driving home.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wonderful! Oh, your butterfly is so gorgeous!

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Your butterfly is gorgeous! Sounds like it was a lot of work.

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...