Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A New Day

I saw this verse this morning and had to put it here as a reminder to myself.  I don't know about you but sometimes I don't feel God near. That doesn't mean He's NOT here.  He's always by my side. I need to believe God's Word, not Satan's.  How about you?

 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. ~Romans 8:39

Here's a new song from Josh Wilson called Carry Me-Give it a listen.

God wants us to rely on Him and ask for help.  He wants to be so involved in our life.  I need to be in the Word more often.  Pray that this will happen.

Here's a card I made for today's sketch challenge on SCS.  Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers, and adding Stickles to them is beautiful.  I stamped my sunflowers with memento black ink and colored with copic markers. The center of the flower is razzleberry marker from SU. The images edges were sponged with razzleberry ink. Layered scallop circle nesties were used. I added yellow stickles to the petals to make them twinkle a bit. I used my FREE Sycamore Street design paper for this as well. I also used razzleberry ribbon and the honeycomb embossing folder on pool party card stock.
Today seemed to fly right by.  Isn't that the way a day off goes?  I got to reading and writing in my Bible Study and started to pray while sitting in a big chair with a nice warm blanket and guess what?  Yup I 'prayed' a long time! LOL  I fell asleep for a while.  Must have been a well needed nap.

I got a few things done tonight but have a headache and feel like going to sleep to get rid of it.

Blessing of the Day: I read and wrote in my Bible Study book.  This is significant since I don't like homework.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....