Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nothing Like Your Love

I came across this video and had to share it.  It brought me such peace.  I hope it does the same for you.

Here are some pictures I found on FB today.
This script would be gorgeous on a card, don't ya think?

This is the list that I sent to the ladies in my Bible Study.  We are doing a study called Discerning the Voice of Go.  This list fit right in.
Thanks God for bringing these to me today.
I can't believe that tomorrow is going to be March 1st!  Where has the time gone?
Blessing of the day:I finished cutting out a bunch of laminated game pieces I'll use for learning centers at work.

Thank you for checking up on me.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...