Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wipe Every Tear


"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
Rev. 21:4 (NKJV)

This is a promise from God.  He is describing Heaven.  Who wouldn't want to be there?













Isn't this just the cutest cake?  A friend of mine is a baker out of her home.  Last year she made this as a birthday cake but posted it yesterday. Isn't this just the cutest cake?
Here are two cards I made today for challenges on SCS.  

Some music to listen to.  This is a Matthew West song, that is new to me.  It's Out of My Hands.
It's time for sleep.  Blessing of the Day: I was able to help Sarah catch up on her work.
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs and Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...