Monday, February 18, 2013

What a Difference God Can Make

Thank you to all who sent prayers my way.  They sure made a difference.  Today was a different sort of day for me.  I got about 5 hours of sleep and in spite of that all went well.  Thank you Father for helping me to praise you in my time of need.
    I did some stamping today.  It was President's Day so I had a day off.  Sorry Hope...... :)
Here's my card for this challenge. I stamped a hedgehog on white cardstock with memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers. I edged the image with razzleberry ink. I used the scallop oval nesties the used the fan fold embossing folder for the razzleberry paper. I added white ribbon and pearls for accents. I sprayed with the Frost Shimmer Mist.
 Here's my card for TLC417 Wishy Washy Tape. My faux washy tape was made from a label using a sunflower wheel with durango ink. The image is from Inky Antics Bazooples #1. It was stamped in black memento ink then colored with copic markers. The image was cut out with the scallop nesties then sponged with espresso. The background is a giraffe embossing folder.
I heard this song tonight as I was writing this and it is perfect for what I'm going through.  It's called, The Rescue by Adam Cappa.  See what you think.

I'm so thankful for the friends who contacted me today to let me know they were praying for me.
Blessing of the Day:Sarah's dr. appt. went well.  We had a good time shopping.
Thanks for checking on me.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...