Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Card Sharing Workshop Kind of Day

Here's a new song from Hawk Nelson called Words.
Hawk Nelson - Words [Official Music Video] from hawk-nelson on GodTube.

Here is my CASE of a card found on Pintrest.  Here is a link to the original card.
I love the simplicity and elegance of it.
Check out this beauty designed by Dawn Griffith.  I've linked her video to this. I loved how quickly and easily this came together.
Here is a card for the Featured Stamper on SCS.  I saw Connie made lots of cards with butterflies so I used SU's new Swallotail butterfly and sponged colors on it.  I used daffodil, tangerine and marina mist.

This is a card that was made for a make it take it for my workshop yesterday and it also matches Freshly Made Sketches #76, found here.

I used Bloomin Marvelous from SU's Saleabration Catalog.  Love this set and how easy it is to use.  I used gumball green, midnight muse, and starfruit for the flower colors.  The designer paper is from Print Poetry Pad of paper.  Instead of being a 12x12 pack of paper, it's a 4 1/2" by 6 1/2" pad of double sided papers.  Just beautiful colors.


 Today I hosted a workshop for a gal and she did pretty well, $276.00 in sales.  I was pleased because she was afraid no one would come. :)

Blessing of the Day:Tim and Kids had a fun day and I had a fun workshop.
Thanks for stopping in.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...