Sunday, March 10, 2013

High Of 70, it's true!


From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more.
Luke 12:48 (NASB)


I have had a day of goodness from God today.  Living and Loving it!

I can't believe what a gorgeous day we had today here in Cleveland!  Tim and I spent time walking in the Metroparks will all of the other people!  It was a wonderful time for us to walk and talk, and hold hands! :)
  I have a few things to share today.  Here's a card I made yesterday for the Inspiration challenge.  I love the lace I used.  It is from a kit I got from Stampin' Up.  I love this retired stamp set and keep it just to make this type of card for challenges.
 Here are two pictures of the gorgeous Christmas Cactus plant in the window.  It blossomed for Thanksgiving and now again in the Spring.  It's a bit early for Easter, but gorgeous anytime it blossoms!
 My plants get watered with water from the fish tanks that Tim gets for me.  Lots of good stuff that plants like in that stuff! LOL

I am getting better little by little.  I still have the cough and nose problems, but I'm better than I was earlier this week.

Blessing of the Day: I am feeling better and I was recharged by going to church tonight.  Praise God!
Thanks for dropping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...