Monday, March 11, 2013

Carry Me

Here is a song I heard on a friend's blog today. It's called Carry Me by Josh Wilson. The lyrics are under the video. See what you think.
I try to catch my breath It hasn't happened yet I'm wide awake in the middle of the night scared to death So I prayed God, would You make this stop Father please hold on to me, You're all I've got Carry me, carry me, carry me now From my sinking sand to Your solid ground The only way I'm ever gonna make it out Is if You carry me, carry me, carry me now God carry me, carry me, carry me now Jesus calm my heart Come near me please Lord don't let these worries get the best of me Oh I believe, that You're still here with me Cause You meant what You said when You said You'd never leave

 Carry me, carry me, carry me now From my sinking sand to Your solid ground The only way I'm ever gonna make it out Is if You carry me, carry me, carry me now God carry me, carry me, carry me now Carry me God carry me Carry me God carry me I'm at the end of myself I know I've got nothing left Feels like I'm stuck in the valley of the shadow of death And I've been down here so long I just can't find my way out Oh God I don't stand a chance Unless You carry me now God carry me now Carry me, carry me, carry me now From my sinking sand to Your solid ground The only way I'm ever gonna make it out Is if You carry me, carry me, carry me now God carry me, carry me, carry me now Carry me now Carry me now Carry me now Carry me now


Love Him, Tust Him, and thank Him, NO MATTER WHAT! :) IT will be hard at times to do this when your feeling really down about stuff, but the more and more you do this, just like anything else, the easier it will be! And when it becomes easier to love and trust and thank Him in ALL circumstances, you will have true everlasting fully satisfying comfort that comes right from Him when you show your faithfulness in ALWAYS doing these three things NO MATTER WHAT :)
 

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...