Sunday, March 31, 2013

He Has Risen-He Has Risen Indeed!


Happy Easter 2013.


What an exciting time, Christ has risen from the grave.  He's alive and with those that have accepted Him as their Savior.  

Here's a beautiful song by Matt Maher called Christ Is Risen.  Give it a listen and watch the words.

We'll celebrate with lunch with Tim's Dad.  It will be a year since mom died April 21st, so this is the first Easter without her.  He's done very well getting through most days.  He's still sad, but gets out and eats with friends and shops.  He's gotten to know his new neighbor who is a nurse with a daughter.  They don't have a car, but Dad does.  So in exchange for her looking in on him he drives them places.  Nice to know there are still people like this who look after their neighbors.

Here's a card I made for today's featured stamper.  I have to tell you it took me a long time to decide which card I wanted to CASE of Lesley's. What a beautiful gallery you have. Here's the card I finally chose. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=159472
I changed the colors, added a different saying and added paper piercing in the corners. I used pretty in pink and raspberry ripple inks on the image.


I'll check back later, it's time for sleep.

Here's a card I made today.  I've found some favs on pinterest and with vacation I thought I could make some of them.  Here's my CASED card from Andrea. Her card is found here
I used pretty in pink, primrose, celery and olive markers to color the stamp. I also added a wide pink ribbon with black in the center. I added Happy Birthday and rounded the ends with my wide oval punch. I used the wide oval punch to cut the image out then used adhesive to attach it. Dimensionals lift the oval image and the greeting. Thanks Andrea!

My Father-in-law did something so special today.  He gave us all gifts that were his or Mom's.  Sarah and I got jewelry boxes with a necklace of mom's.  Ben and Tim got some things that Dad wanted them to have of his.  I started to cry a bit thinking how hard this must have been for him to do.

Thank you God for all you do for me each day.  My FIL sure is a blessing.

Blessings of the Day: Christ Rose From The Grave.
Dad Craig came for Easter Dinner.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....