Saturday, March 30, 2013

Holy Saturday

Here is the card I made for the SU Only challenge.   Here's my SU only challenge 67 where the challenge is spring time. I love this set Thoughts and prayers. I used raspberry ripple and primrose petals and celery and olive markers to color the stamp. I added tiny pearls. I used apothecary accents framelits and SU oval framelits and the scallop oval punch for the text. I used the dotted swiss embossing folder for the background. The borders of the white paper were sponged with a dauber.

 
 Here's my card and my inspiration.  
I used lacy brocade as the background embossing for its Victorian Look. I also used a heart doily with Roses in Winter roses and roses from my SU SAB set as well as ribbon from that set.
Tim had lots of energy today and he cleaned the whole kitchen including moving my plants in the window and cleaning them up.  He rested then started trimming the bushes.  Yikes, then laundry.  I helped him with the clean up of the trimmings.  It's nice to volunteer like this to help your spouse.  It was beautiful outside today.  The temperature was in the 50's, so it was fine to be out and wearing a sweatshirt.  Love this weather and can't wait for warmer weather.
Blessing of the Day: Tim cleaning the whole kitchen.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
 

1 comment:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Gorgeous, Sue! Happy Easter and blessings to you.

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...