Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Home Sick Today

Today I was home sick with a filled head, ear aches and a headache.  When was the last time you were home sick?
  I'm feeling slightly better so I hope I can go to work tomorrow.  I just couldn't do it today.  Last night I even slept with the plastic ear ache container on my ear.  We got it years ago when the kids were little.  It's a cool case that you put hot water into.  It has a cut out area that goes over your ear.  The container doesn't touch your ear but provides warmth to you ear so you can fall asleep.
   Today I participated in the sketch challenge on SCS.  Here's my card.
This is a card I made for the House Mouse Blog challenge using wings.
Here's my card for the House Mouse challenge this week. Things with WINGS for Mouse Challenge # HMFMC139
I used Sweet Kiss stamp using memento black ink and colored with Copics. I used Nestabilities Label 11 for three sizes. I embossed using two different folders, lacy brocade and Finial Press. Then I added SU lace and Love ticket and pearls.

 I saw this today on FB and loved it.  Wish they would never have to part or be apart.

Do You Agree?


No matter where we've been, where we will go, or what we will do,

through the hurricanes of life, I'll always be with you.
The water will get deep, but you won't sink you'll stay afloat.
For I am the Lord your God, and I will be your boat.
When the waves crash and the storm is brutal, do not be in fear,
for the Lord your God, your daddy, your friend, am oh so very near.
-Jesus

Blessing of the Day:I feel a bit better now than I did this morning.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...