Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Praising God

I heard this tonight and wanted to share this.
Sovereign by Chris Tomlin


   
Here's the card I made for today's color challenge of marina mist, baja blue and midnight muse.  I fell in love with this dandelion stamp.  Here's my card for today's lovely color challenge using marina mist, baja breeze and midnight muse. I stamped the flower in midnight muse and marina mist. I stamped baja breeze as a border on the card base, then embossed it. I added So Sorry using a scallop nestabilities. I sponged the edges of the image and saying. I added some decorative tape from SU and some small rhinestones for my bling.

 

I'm praising God because my two difficult meetings this morning went VERY well.  I had been praying that they would go well and Patti was praying too.  I'm so thankful that they both worked out.  Thank You God for being with me today.  I know you are with me every day, but today was one of those days where I felt your peace and calm.

Blessing of the day:My two meetings went very well.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...