Monday, March 18, 2013

Busy Week Full of Meetings

This is going to be a very busy week for me. I had a teacher meeting this morning, then an education plan meeting.  Tomorrow I have an education plan meeting, then a parent meeting, Wednesday I have a meeting about a student.  Thursday I have another meeting about a student.  Friday I have an in-service day with meetings with all of the teachers.  UGH!  Friday afternoon will be working in my classroom.

Here's a card I made for today's challenge to use maps.  I printed out a map then added my colored image of a nice, warm place in the sun.  It was a fun challenge.  If only I could be where it is nice and warm like this scene.


I found this to listen to tonight.  See what you think.


Blessing of the day: Morning meeting went VERY well!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

 

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...