Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Today is St. Patrick's Day. Around here the parade started an hour later than usual so all of the people could go to church before they came to the parade. Interesting huh? It's not usually on a Sunday.
We don't go to the parade so it's a regular day around here.
I had to work on two education plans.  They are from 15-18 pages long.  Fun way to spend your weekend you know?  I made sure I had some time for me today.  I got to read, stamp, exercise, make a few cards AND do these education plans.

Here are some cards that I just made.  The first card is for today's featured stamper. Here's my card to honor Nancy. I love your gallery by the way Nancy! I chose to CASE this card. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...p;ppuser=18672
I kept the everything the same except colors and stamps in the center of the squares. I used the color combo of raspberry ripple, pretty in pink and old olive.


 This is in honor of our new queen this week, Rita. I took my inspiration from this card of Rita's. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...p;name=scootsv
I saw lots of flowers in Rita's gallery so I made this in her honor. The image is from Craft Lounge, stamped with memento black ink and colored with Copic markers. I used SU's Window Frames framelits . The edges are sponged with amethyst ink with a dauber. I used Chantilly lace from SU. So Sorry was embossed with black embossing powder. I used Lacy Brocade embossing folder on Pacific Point paper.

I found a few things on FB today that I wanted to share.



Isn't this just amazing!


Love this last verse....

Here's a mellow song from the Christian group Red, called The Best Is Yet To Come.


Blessing of the day: I exercised!!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
 

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...