Thursday, April 4, 2013

Did I See TAXI Painted Somewhere On My Van?

Today was a very busy day filled with errands to do.  I don't like these kinds of days especially on a day off.  I went to sleep about 3 a.m. and woke at 7 to shower and get Ben to work.  I came home for coffee and breakfast.  
  Then I got Sarah to her dr. appt. at 10.  After her appt. we went to the post office to mail a letter and a package of cards to this month's Splitcoaststampers Cards For A Cause.  I put that in the wrong envelope so I had to transfer all the cards into a smaller envelope.  Then I had to take the paid label off and add it to the new envelope.  The woman in there was very nice and very helpful as well.

Next we drove into Strongsville to get Sarah some jeans.  I like going to Plato's Closet where she has tons of pairs of paints in size 0 to choose from.  I think the leg of those pants might fit on my arm......LOL

From there we got something to eat, then drove to the library to drop off a book.  Next we went to the bank where I presented the teller $50 in singles, and $64.50 in wrapped coins.  I stayed up late last night to roll all of the coins.  The bunny bowl is where all of the change goes.  

I got to come home and do some laundry and get some chicken out for dinner.  
I organized some cards that needed to be stamped inside or have my stamp on the back of the cards.
Here is something that made me giggle today.  I could just imagine my cat, Sam doing this and meowing to get out.

 Here's the card I made for QFTD159 featuring Jan.  Her gallery is amazing.  I had a hard time narrowing it down to one card to honor.
 This next card is for Ways To Use It Challenge on Splitcoast today.  (WT421). You had to use fruit or veggies on your card.  Here's my card for today's challenge, Let's Eat. I used Tart N Tangy along with Perfectly preserved. I stamped the background then added the jars with pears. I used the scallop circle on the lemon under the thank you.

More errands after dinner to drop off the van to have some work done, then pick up Ben at work and finally  back home.
Blessing of the Day: Stuff got done today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Phew! That was a busy day! Hope you get some down-time this weekend. ...Cute cards : ) I still miss Tart & Tangy.

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...