Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers' Day




We all have so much in common, we were made by God for His purposes, and to take care of the children he has lent to us. Yes, us, he chose us for the children he gave us because he knew we'd be exactly who they needed. Praise God for his gift of children, mercy and love. Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms. 

Take Heart Moms-
Loved reading these Momisms :)


Here's my card to honor Silli, the featured stamper this week. I noticed she is on the design team for Riley stamps so I found a Riley card of hers found here.
I used the campfire stamp and kept the layout and colors similar to hers. I stamped in mememto tuxedo black ink and colored with copic markers. I used scallop square Nesties around the image. I used paper from SU's Festival of Prints from the Holiday Mini catalog. The text is from SU but don't know what set.


I have a cat and loved these on FB this week.  Made me laugh out loud.


This was a photo I came across which reminds me we are specially made by God for His purpose.  We stand out among others.  We're not to compare ourselves to others but to Jesus Christ who made us extraordinary.  Continue to remember that YOU are special and stand out from others because you have Christ in your heart.  Continue to follow His path and love him.  He loves you more than anyone on earth.  Trust Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
Blessing of the Day: My FIL won't be alone for Mothers Day.  His kids are surrounding him and having a work day, cook out.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wonderful post with your assortment of inspiration, Sue. Cute card. I hope you're feeling better now.

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...