Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Roller Coaster Ride

Here are two videos that I saw on FB that I thought were cute.  See what you think.





This is a card I made for the color challenge on Splitcoast.  I love roses and yellow is my favorite color of roses.  I liked the look of the tilted panel and the two different embossing folders.

 This card was for the sketch challenge on SCS today.  I got to play with my new stamp set Kind and Cozy. Love this new paper too.

I'm having another one of those days today.  I needed to see this.  Ben asked for a family meeting tonight.  I thought he was going to tell us which college he had chosen.  He threw us a curve ball by saying he has the opportunity to go to West Africa to work in an orphanage for minimal pay.  He's not sure if he's going to do this or not but it has sent us on another roller coaster ride.........Just when you think it's all set, it changes.  It's nerve-racking to say the least.  Please pray for us as we go through this and as Ben searches for God's will in his life.
                                                             
I got to stamp with Patti today.  It was a great time.  She made a wonderful lunch too.  We played with the Gelatos, the Fiskars stamping plate with the foam feet, a large tree stamp and Patti's new stamp set from Amuse.  Next month it's my turn.
We should have called you at work Hope, we could have given you a step by step description of what we were doing.
  I got to see Conner and the boys too.  Conner has gotten so big.  He's got a tooth poking through and is eating food now too.
     Time to put things away and go to sleep.
Blessing of the Day:Tim prayed for Ben and us as we go through this tentative time which helped me a lot.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

2 comments:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Love those videos! My goodies arrived yesterday (magnetic platform and Kind and Cozy to name a few). I hope to make time today to play with them!

Leslie Miller said...

Yellow roses are my favorite, too, and the embossing is beautiful. The stamp set and Gingham Garden paper on your second card are both on my Stampin' Up! wish list. Sue, I think Ben is considering a noble calling, and he'll make a wise decision with your help.

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...