Saturday, June 15, 2013

Black and White Together Are So Elegant

This is the card I made after seeing Brandy's post.  Love this and it looks so beautiful and it was quick and easy to make.  I will be using it as one of the cards we do at 4410, 4 for $10 Friday the 21st.

 Here is a picture of the Cleveland sky from Wednesday night when we had a tornado warning and a big storm that ripped through the state of Ohio.  We had a cool lightning show here before it all got windy and rainy.
 I hope you have friends like this.  I am so thankful for the ladies in my life who can pick up where we left off and continue on at any time.  Thank you God for that.
Today I am heading out to two sales.  A friend of mine was at them yesterday and said they had lots of stamping things at great prices.  I've got to take a peek ya know?
Blessing of the Day: I got $150 worth of stamping things for $13!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,


No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...