Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Week And Counting

A week from now Ben and Rachel will be married and on their way to Hocking Hills to a cabin for a week.
We  will be able to get back to 'normal' whatever that is.  Though I have to admit I love having Ben here interacting with all of us like he never left!

I did get to stamp yesterday and today.  Here's a look into what I made with Stampin Up's thinlits circle card die.  It cuts out the circle and scores the fold lines.  Makes this so easy!
 I tried turning this around to see what it would look like with the circle at the bottom.  Like to mix it up once in a while ya know?


 This is the wedding card I made for Ben and Rachel.  I used directions from Connie Stewart found here.  I changed some things to make it my own.

Here's a song by Mat Kearney called Sooner or Later.  See what you think.  

Another Praise God moment.  Today Rachel's Mom brought a note to Tim and I apologizing for how she acted and said she hopes we can move forward and heal.  I pray that this is for real and not another trap.  I pray that it's for real and the healing can begin.

Blessing of the Day: We had family movie night.  Part of it was watching a short family video of Ben and Sarah when they were little.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....