Friday, August 30, 2013

He's Home!

Ben arrived home a day early and it's great!  He looks good and says it feels weird to be home but not be home.  Sad reality of it all that I won't dwell on.  He's been busy learning lots in Austin and loves what he is doing.  I didn't get to talk to him long because we picked him up after midnight and it's now 1 a.m.

In God We Still Trust, is the name of this song that has been banned by some radio stations because it could be offensive to some people.  This is interesting to hear after the MTV awards with Miley Cirus.  Seems this world is getting more messed up all the time.  Priorities are messed up as well.


I have been working on making bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces and favors.  Whew, it's a lot of work when you are the only ones doing all of the work!  Rachel's side isn't doing anything so it all falls to us.  Fortunately God has enabled us to handle this and make it a wonderful day for Ben and Rachel.

Blessing of the Day:I found a dress! (I think!)  Sarah likes it but I'm not sure.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...