Thursday, August 1, 2013

Last Day and Blessings

Today was my last day of Summer School.  It was a fun day and a bit sad too.  My assistant and I really liked the guys we have had for the past three weeks.  I have 4 more 2 hour days to do at the board office then I can officially retire.  I have to wait for the head of HR to come back to work Monday to find out what I'm going to be doing.

I heard tonight that the kids are going forward with the wedding in spite of all the neighsayers.  God is leading them where he needs them to go and they are following.  Please pray that they will be protected from all of the negative comments people are making.  They are doing something that typically isn't done.  No one else in our church or their circle of friends wants to go to the mission field so they wouldn't understand.  This isn't typical 18 year old behavior.

Here is the card I made for today's challenge and Friday's as well.  Thursday's challenge was to make a card with something medical.  Today's challenge at SCS is to make a card using arrows.  I combined them since the Friday challenge was posted early.



Blessing of the Day: I had a great conversation with Tim, Sarah and Ben-all separately!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...