Monday, September 9, 2013

Disadvantages

Being the mother of the groom had its disadvantages.  I couldn't take pictures of the couple or the reception.  I am having to wait as they show up on Facebook or from Sarah or Ben's friends.
Here is one I got from Sarah.  I can't wait to see what the photographers got.


I made a card today for the technique challenge which was to use a real leaf.  This is a fern that's in the vase of flowers that was in the church.

This is the dozen roses that Ben got Rachel just because he loved her.....................

Time for sleep.  I need to get back on a regular schedule.  The last few days I've been napping.
Blessing of the Day:Got some pictures of the wedding.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Cards from Last Month's Classes

  Card 1 -   Fancy Window Card- Connie Stewart Video Link Stamps -  Painted Lavender AC p. Paper - Blackberry Bliss Base 3 7/8” x 11” 2 ...