Saturday, September 7, 2013

Wedding Day is FINALLY Here!

 Here are some pictures from our picture perfect day.  The sign which started the morning.  So cool to see their names up here.
Sarah and Rachel in Grand Pacific Station behind the Hotel where the reception was.
 Being great friends before being added to the family is a tremendous blessing.  It means you'll be even closer sister-in-laws!  Look a the heels Sarah's wearing.  She did much better today walking in them. :)

Here's what Sarah posted on FB today.
To two of the most wonderful people I know: I could not put into words how incredibly proud of you two I am. I look up to you both in so many ways. I feel honored to have been a part of your wedding, and just your lives in general. You both are just such wonderful people and I hope you never stop believing that of yourselves, or of each other. I love you so much more than I can explain..
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Ben Craig! (:

Awwww......this is another great Mom moment!  Love these.
 This was inside the hotel where the reception was.  Ben and Rachel walked down those stairs behind them.  It was an amazing day.  Can't wait to see all of the pictures.

This is the cake which was made by SuzAnne Wilson a friend of the family.  Chocolate cake for two of the layers and Lemon cake with the center layer.  Raspberry was between layers with buttercream frosting.  SuzAnne's buttercream frosting is amazing!!!
 This is the best man apparently fainting into the flowers..............LOL  Jeff has been a long-time friend and accountability partner with Ben.

I was busy doing the mom thing today so I didn't get any pictures.  Can't wait to see the pictures of the cake smashing.  They smashed the cake first then people started clanking the glasses so they had to kiss with cake on their faces!

I'll be scouring FB to see what other people have gotten.
I'm so tired now that it's all over.  Had 4 hours of sleep.  Rachel told me late last night she was going to throw her bouquet.  I told her you throw the smaller bouquet that is made up.  So at 2 a.m. after copying the music to cd's I was working on a small bouquet for her to throw.................all is right with the world tonight.
A BIG thank you to all who helped us celebrate today.

Grandpa had a few tears today wishing Grandma was there and sad that Ben and Rachel will be in Texas.  He and Ben were close.  They would go to breakfast or lunch together and Ben would stay over a few days and help do things that were needed to be done.  It was a special relationship they had.

Blessing of the Day:The wedding went off without a hitch.  It was just beautiful and I didn't even cry!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

2 comments:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Congratulations for everyone!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, what fabulous pictures...congratulations to everyone, a wonderful start to their marriage..PTL!

enjoy *~*

Cards from Last Month's Classes

  Card 1 -   Fancy Window Card- Connie Stewart Video Link Stamps -  Painted Lavender AC p. Paper - Blackberry Bliss Base 3 7/8” x 11” 2 ...