Friday, September 6, 2013

Busy Getting Last Minute Things Done-Successful Rehearsal and Dinner!

Today was filled with lots of last minute things like music recorded on different devices and in the order they are needed.  Kids finishing their packing and getting everything in the car for the honeymoon and in the van for the church and restaurant.

Today was uneventful as far as attacks, thank you God.  We put the centerpieces and favors on tables and got the cake knife and cutter on the table.  It's all coming into place.

The rehearsal was interesting; not my style at all.  The pastor was too laid back and time was wasted but we did manage to practice several times and get to dinner a bit late but we made it.
We ate at a former fire station call the Moosehead Hoof & Ladder restaurant.  It was great.  They had something for everyone.


 I was able to make a couple of cards today.  Yes, something for me!
 This card was made for two challenges. I wanted to honor Cheryl and chose to CASE this gorgeous card of hers
I changed mine a bit and used a different border, no ribbon or pearls. I used a square for the text. I liked that this was also a framed picture. I colored the picture then framed it with white and chocolate chip behind the image.
Sounds like there is lots of fun going on downstairs as the bridesmaids and sisters of the bride are having fun.  I'm sitting here testing the music to make sure it's just right.  How'd I get that job you ask?  Lucky I guess! 

I didn't tell you that this week Sarah and I got a manicure.  It was lots of fun to do this as a mother/daughter outing.  She got light pink nails and I got dark pink.

I can't believe we are 11 hours away from the wedding!  Can't wait to have fun after all of the heartache and work putting this together.
Blessing of the Day: Rehearsal and dinner went well.
Thanks for stopping by.
Next time I write I'll have a daughter-in-law!
Blessings,  

No comments:

Cards from Last Month's Classes

  Card 1 -   Fancy Window Card- Connie Stewart Video Link Stamps -  Painted Lavender AC p. Paper - Blackberry Bliss Base 3 7/8” x 11” 2 ...