Thursday, January 30, 2014

I Shopped Like A Man!


Have you ever been awakened by a really bad headache?  That's how I began my day today.  I was supposed to volunteer today but couldn't get out of bed.  I went back to sleep and things were a bit better, but not gone.

I did something I rarely do, I shopped like a man!  You know how they shop.  They go to the store they need to go to, then to the aisle they need to go to.  Lastly they get in line, pay for the items and go to the car.  I couldn't believe that's what I did today at Pat Catans!  I know, can you believe that at a craft store, I shopped like a man?  That just proves I had a headache.  I needed to get two things, and didn't have the mindset to absorb anything more than that.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL

I walked out of the store mumbling, I can't believe I just shopped like a man!  If I would have felt better, I would have gone back in and tried again to shop! LOL

This was a card for today's Ways To Use It challenge.  You had to use a horse.  I don't have any horses so I had to go online and get a digital image to print and color.  I colored in Copic Markers and added the cute hearts and purple jewels.

 This card was for the sketch challenge from Wednesday.  I had used another of the lighthouse stamps in another challenge earlier in the week and had to use this before I put the set away.  This is one of my all time favorite sets from Stampin' Up.  I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink then colored with Copic Markers.  I added the ribbon and the black paper buttons.
This is something that encouraged me while reading Facebook.  Thanks Val.
This is a cute video of a 4 year old calling 911 for help.  Listen to what he needs help with.  
Check this 911 call out.  It is so cute!
Blessing of the Day:My headache finally went away and I got to see Val, a dear, dear, friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...