Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lighthouse, God, Michael

Lighthouse, God, Michael is the order of the items I am posting today.

Here is the card I made for the color challenge and the Teapotter's challenge.  The color challenge was to use saffron, tangerine and coastal cabana.  The teapotter's challenge was to add a lighthouse to your card.  This Stampin' Up set, Coast to Coast is one of my all time favorites.  It's one that will be in my collection forever.  
This was sponged with daubers and a scallop oval and a ripped piece of cardstock for the waves and sand.  I left it blank so anything can be added when the time comes.  This week for Teapotter's we will exchange lighthouses with each other.  It's a little reward we get for sending cards to others the first three weeks of the month.  

I saw this and loved it.  Sometimes we need to be reminded of this.  God sees all of us, not just the outside like so many others do.  He sees us as he made us, in his image and perfect.  You are the only one like you. God only made one of you. Even with an identical twin, there are minor differences.  So enjoy being you and  being a reflection of the one who made you.



Here is Michael W. Smith's latest song, You Won't Let Go.  The lyrics are below so check them out.  I love the line, "You are the anchor for my soul, You won't let go."
See what you think.
Lyrics:

No shadow comes without the light making a way
No raging storm can ever defy one word of faith
My heart remains sure in the wind, sure in the waves

You are the anchor for my soul
You won't let go
You won't let go
No matter what may come I know
You won't let go
You won't let go

No valley low, changes the truth
So I'm not afraid
You hold me close
You lead me through and light up the way

Neither life, neither death,
The highest high, the deepest depth
Nothing can
Nothing can separate
Neither tears, neither trial
Certain as the sun will rise
Nothing can
Nothing can separate

My heart remains sure in the wind, sure in the waves, always


Publishing: (C) 2013 This Is Your Time Music (ASCAP) (Admin. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com / 21 Songs / Centricity Music Publishing (SESAC) / Sony ATV/Timber Music Publishing / Upside Down Under (ASCAP)

Writer(s): Michael W. Smith, Seth Mosley, and Mia Fields
Blessing of the Day: Bible Study with Chuck and Maryanne.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...