Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stacy's Got An Amazing Contest!

Hey everyone, here's a cool challenge from Stacy!
Check out this link to see what she's offering and what you have to do.

I'm adding it here just in case the link doesn't work.
Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bunny Special news and challenge
Good morning! Did you see the newest CardMaker magazine? I have two very cute bunny creations in the Spring 2014 issue you see below. To celebrate my bunny excitement I thought I would have a give away! Below is the items one winner will receive which includes the new issue of CardMaker Spring 2014, Spellbinders Die Build a Wreath, 12 colored ribbons in 3 yards each, Three new House Mouse Stamps called The Thinker, Good Clean Fun and My Cup Of Tea, some want 2 scrap flourished jewels, felt buttons, pearls and purple gems.
I am going to make this a fun little challenge for those that want to enter!

To enter the challenge: Simply create a Spring Time creation or a Bunny creation, post it to your gallery or blog "along with the details of this challenge". Then leave me a comment on this post with a link to find your creation. Challenge will run through until January 29th at 5 pm EST. The winner will be announced on January 30th. I can't wait to see what you create. Have fun!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the card I made for Stacy's challenge.

Good Luck making your own card for this!
Blessing of the Day:Entering Stacy's Challenge
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...