Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!



This a the perfect song for today by Michael W. Smith called, Draw Me Close To You.


Today was a laid back day.  I had to get blood work done.  Unfortunately it was a fasting blood test and the woman drawing blood was new at the computer program.  Uggghhh, I had to wait 45 minutes until my turn, then another 15 until I got out of there.  I was glad to get home to get something to eat.  That's not the way to start a day.

I am pulling things together to visit Ben and Rachel in Texas.  I can't wait to see them.  Tim and I will take a few days and go to San Antonio.  Sarah will stay with Rachel and Ben.  A week of family time and fun.

Speaking of fun, Miss Phoebe has had fun with toilet paper.  Check these pics out.

Here are a few cards I made today.
 Here's the link I used to make this cool closure for the card.
 This is a card for Queen For The Day which was Kathy this week.

Here's Kathy's card:

My sweetie took Sarah and I to Panera's for dinner.  He got me a mushy card and a gift card.  Can't wait to use my gift card.   I sent Sarah a Valentine's Day card in the mail to make her feel special.  I got her earrings and Valentine footies to keep her feet warm.  Love you Sarah Annie!

Well, it's time to get some sleep and pack for our journey.
Blessing of the Day: Dinner with my family, Time with God 
Thanks for stopping  by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...