Sunday, March 23, 2014

Birds, God and I


I know it's been a while since I wrote, but I'm back.  Friday was a whirlwind of a day.  I worked at PHCA from 8-11, then came home to finish cards for stamping at PHCA later in the day and packed it all up.  I ate a quick lunch then went to PHCA from 2:30-5, then home to eat, then off to Bible Study until 9.  By the time we got home after 9 I just wanted some time to myself, but Tim insisted we look at some things on his computer that we needed to discuss.  It only took 10 minutes, but I was just exhausted.  All day Saturday I felt like I was in a fog.  I didn't have any energy at all.

Tim took us to Panera then a few hours later to Menchies.  I slept so well Saturday night.  We got up early Sunday to go to the 8 a.m. service, that started really at 8:15....no worries, we had time for coffee.  We went to the balcony which was very hot. We were going to move but the service had started and it was awkward to move downstairs by then.

So we stuck it out in the balcony and I kept fanning myself, and trying to stay awake.  When we left I had a headache, then hit my head getting into the car and gave myself a headache on the side of my head!

Today I had  stamping time with Jan M.  Thanks Jan for our time together.  I so enjoy getting together with you.

I kept this video for a day where I didn't have another video lined up.  It is from San Antonio last month.

This looks like a scene from the movie, The Birds, but it was an experience Tim and I had in a San Antonio parking lot. There were birds everywhere. They sat on cars, filled all of the surrounding trees and flew in the sky. It was the creepiest thing I've seen. Almost thought someone from Candid Camera would pop out at any moment! LOL


San Antonio Birds

I saw this on FB today and had to laugh.  Our weather is exactly this! LOL

Photo: "spring"
My weakness is trying to do things in my own power. Then when I've totally messed up, I give it to God.  Embarrassing I know, but I'm praying I'll give things to Him sometime sooner than later.

Photo: Heading into a new week already feeling worn out and a little bit weary?? Me too. Let's lean on Jesus together and allow His grace to be sufficient ~ knowing HIS power is made perfect in our weakness. Amen? Amen! Renee Swope
This cat made me giggle when I saw it on FB.
Photo
This brought a few tears, especially the last line....you are mine.
I am secure in the knowledge that I am Yours God.  Thank you for the free gift of salvation.  So many people say it can't be that easy to accept that gift, but it is......Have you accepted His free gift of salvation?  I know I will spend forever in Heaven with God.  So thankful for that.
Photo: This is so beautiful!  So much wrapped up in God's name "I AM"!  and this amazing God loves you like there's no one else in the world! ~ T.
Blessing of the Day:Time with Jan
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...