Thursday, March 20, 2014

Needs, Wants, Kids....

Our Bible Study Friday night will be discussing Needs vs. Wants.  That's what the sermon Sunday was about.  Our study will be different verses that show us God provides for us.  We don't have to worry about it at all.  I sure take that for granted, do you?

I love my kids so much and it's getting harder to let them go.  Ben's gone and I miss him terribly, but I know he has to make his way in the world and now take care of Rachel.

Sarah will be leaving in August which will be hard to take as well.  Empty Nesters, here we come.  It's all part of God's plan to allow the kids to do what God needs them to do for Him.
I laughed when I read this and had to pass it on.
This is the card I made for the sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  This is a new stamp for me.  I colored all of it then sponged the sky and sand.  I like how it turned out.
I saw this today and didn't realize the Christopher Walken could dance.  He's had dance training and likes to use it in his movies.  Enjoy the music and dancing.

Blessing of the Day:Great discussion at dinner with Sarah and Tim.  We can be so silly.  I'm going to miss dinner around here when Sarah leaves.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...